This is an easy, yummy, very addictive candy. Since there are only two ingredients, it is essential to use only high quality ingredients.
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips (such as Nestle®)
- ¾ cup lemon drop candies (such as Brach's®)
- 1 Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe 2-cup measuring cup; heat in microwave until melted, about 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- 2 Place lemon drop candies in a resealable plastic bag. Place this bag into another resealable bag, creating a double bag so the candies don't puncture the bag. Crack candies with rolling pin or mallet until broken into small pieces.
- 3 Stir cracked candies into melted white chocolate. Smooth mixture onto a piece of aluminum foil to about 1/4-inch thickness. Chill in refrigerator until set, at least 30 minutes. Break bark into small pieces and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Calories 218.8
- Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 6 mg
- Fat 10 g
- Protein 2 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Sodium 35.6 mg
- Sugar 25.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.