- Published Sep 20th
- Ready In1h
Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake for 10 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package reduced fat yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and poppy seeds. Make a well in the center and pour in yogurt, water, oil, sugar, eggs and lemon juice. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 11 grams of fat; 53.1 grams of carbohydrates; 4.9 grams of protein; 38 milligrams of cholesterol; 360 milligrams of sodium.