- Published May 31st
- Ready In45m
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze for 12 servings:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 2/3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- 2 Whisk flour, white sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat buttermilk, sour cream, vegetable oil, and egg together in another bowl. Pour buttermilk mixture into flour mixture and stir until batter is just combined. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 4 While muffins are cooling, whisk confectioners' sugar and lemon juice together in a bowl until glaze is smooth. Drizzle glaze over muffins.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 8.9 grams of fat; 40.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.7 grams of protein; 17 milligrams of cholesterol; 237 milligrams of sodium.