- Published Aug 7th
- Ready In30m
Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles for 4 servings:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- cooking spray
Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Lemon-Ricotta Cornmeal Waffles easily:
- 1 Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2 Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- 3 Whisk half-and-half, ricotta cheese, eggs, melted butter, and lemon extract together in a separate bowl until smooth. Pour into the flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- 4 Coat the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour batter into waffle iron in batches and cook until crisp and golden brown and the iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Lemon bakery emulsion may be substituted for lemon extract, if desired.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 16.6 grams of fat; 52.2 grams of carbohydrates; 12.3 grams of protein; 134 milligrams of cholesterol; 623 milligrams of sodium.