- Published Mar 18th
- Ready In31m
Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes:
- ¾ cup cold water or milk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (just the yellow part of the skin)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 large egg
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons self-rising flour
Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In31m
To cook Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes is about 6 minutes , and you can serve your Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes within 31 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes easily:
- 1 Whisk water and baking soda together in a mixing bowl. Add ricotta cheese, lemon zest, vegetables oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth, breaking up lumps of cheese as you mix. Add melted butter, lemon juice, and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons self-rising flour. Whisk together, stirring until most of flour disappears into the batter.
- 2 Let batter sit at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- 3 Heat lightly greased cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Portion out 1/4 cup scoops of batter onto skillet (cook in batches). When bubbles begin to form on the surface and the edges of the pancakes start to look dry (2 to 3 minutes), flip and cook other side until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a warm plate.
Per Serving: 554 calories; 62.8 g of carbohydrate; 141 mg of cholesterol; 26 g of fat; 2.2 g of fiber; 16.8 g of protein; 12.1 g of saturatedFat; 1399 mg of sodium; 7 g of sugar;