A refreshing and easy to prepare iced tea. You can vary the amounts of mint and sugar depending on your tastes.
- 3 tablespoons crushed fresh mint leaves
- 1 quart boiling water
- ½ cup instant iced tea powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 quarts cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 In a 1 gallon pitcher, combine the mint leaves, 1 quart of boiling water, instant tea powder and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2 Stir in the cold water and lemonade concentrate. Serve in tall glasses over ice. Strain out mint leaves, if desired.
- Calories 102
- Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Sugar 24.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.