- Published Aug 8th
- Ready In40m
Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles for 6 servings:
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Light and Fluffy Vegan Waffles easily:
- 1 Combine water and flaxseed meal in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- 2 Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 3 Add almond milk, oil, applesauce, and vanilla extract to flaxseed mixture. Combine until smooth. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- 4 Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 5 Add 1/3 cup waffle batter to the preheated waffle iron and cook until waffle is golden brown and the iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any milk substitute that you'd like, such as soy milk.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 11.3 grams of fat; 39.6 grams of carbohydrates; 5.1 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 730 milligrams of sodium.