I get asked to bring this banana pudding to all our family parties… well that says it all! Of course I have to double the recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat-free, sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 bananas, sliced, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or as needed
- ½ (11 ounce) package reduced-fat vanilla wafers, or more to taste
- 1 Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add milk, condensed milk, sour cream, pudding mix, and vanilla extract and mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- 2 Mix sliced bananas with lemon juice.
- 3 Layer vanilla wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in a clear baking dish or trifle bowl. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for best flavor, 8 hours to overnight.
- Calories 263
- Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Fat 9.4 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Sodium 340.3 mg
- Sugar 27.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.