Marinated chicken grilled then sliced and served on your favorite salad greens with a topping of parmesan cheese and croutons with creamy Caesar salad dressing. Your man will love it!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup mesquite-lime marinade
- ½ head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- ½ sweet onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large cheese and garlic croutons
- ½ cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
- 1 In a shallow baking pan, arrange chicken and pour mesquite-lime marinade over all. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1/2 hour before grilling.
- 2 Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat.
- 3 Grill chicken breasts for approximately 15 minutes on each side, or until meat is cooked through and is no longer pink inside. Remove from heat, cool and slice into strips.
- 4 In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, cheese, croutons, dressing and chicken until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
- Calories 258.6
- Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Fat 10.6 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Sodium 1099.5 mg
- Sugar 4.9 g