Cranberries and white chips put a new spin on Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are soft on the inside, with a little crunch around the edges. Perfect for the holidays.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- ½ (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two baking sheets. Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- 2 Beat the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and instant pudding with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended, then beat in the vanilla with the last egg. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the white chocolate chips and cranberries; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Drop spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until edges of the cookies become golden brown, 9 to 12 minutes. Cool in the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Calories 138.6
- Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Fat 7.1 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Sodium 120.4 mg
- Sugar 10.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.