- Published Aug 10th
- Ready In1h 30m
Little Meat Loaves Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Little Meat Loaves for 6 servings:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Little Meat Loaves Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Little Meat Loaves, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Little Meat Loaves is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Little Meat Loaves within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Little Meat Loaves easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style seasoning, garlic salt, ground beef and ground sausage. Mix this together well and form into individual loaves. Place the loaves in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3 In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix this together well and spoon some of this sauce over each loaf. Garnish each loaf with some Parmesan cheese and seasoning to taste.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 678 calories; 38.3 grams of fat; 48.8 grams of carbohydrates; 34.3 grams of protein; 166 milligrams of cholesterol; 1919 milligrams of sodium.