- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In40m
Lobster Colorado Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Lobster Colorado for 4 servings:
- 4 (8 ounce) filet mignon (beef tenderloin)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 8 ounces lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
Lobster Colorado Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Lobster Colorado, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Lobster Colorado is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Lobster Colorado within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Lobster Colorado easily:
- 1 Set oven to Broil at 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- 2 Sprinkle tenderloins all over with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Wrap each filet with bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place on a broiling pan, and broil to desired doneness, about 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 3 While tenderloins are cooking, melt 1/4 cup of butter over medium heat with 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay(R) seasoning. Stir in chopped lobster meat, and cook until done. Spoon lobster meat over cooked tenderloins, and return them to the broiler until the lobster meat begins to brown.
- 4 While the lobster is in the oven, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook until it browns, turning the color of a hazelnut. To serve, spoon the browned butter over the steaks, and sprinkle with the remaining Old Bay(R) seasoning.
Per Serving: 585 calories; 40.6 grams of fat; 0.8 gram of carbohydrates; 51.7 grams of protein; 236 milligrams of cholesterol; 902 milligrams of sodium.