My quick and easy go-to keto and gluten-free cookie recipe whenever I want to have something sweet, with very few net carbs per cookie!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine almond flour, butter, egg, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- 3 Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down with a fork twice in a criss-cross pattern.
- 4 Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories 196.3
- Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Fat 18.4 g
- Fiber 2.3 g
- Protein 5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Sugar 0.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.