- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In30m
Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad for 10 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color pasta
- 6 large cucumbers, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 5 banana peppers, chopped
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 pound Colby cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles reduced-fat zesty Italian-style salad dressing
Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Low-Fat Cucumber Pepper Pasta Salad easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse the pasta with cold water until cooled; drain.
- 2 Stir cucumbers, green bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, Colby cheese, and Italian-style salad dressing in a bowl; add cooled pasta and mix until pasta is coated completely with dressing.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 15.7 grams of fat; 42.1 grams of carbohydrates; 18 grams of protein; 43 milligrams of cholesterol; 282 milligrams of sodium.