Pack your lunchbox with this quick and satisfying Ready Pasta macaroni salad full of broccoli, ham, cherry tomatoes, and hard-boiled eggs.
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Cut Macaroni
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked ham, julienned
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent. Heat in the microwave for one minute; place on a plate and let cool down.
- 2 Mix olive oil with salt, pepper, and lemon juice and divide into plastic to-go containers.
- 3 Add equal amounts of remaining ingredients to each container, including tomatoes, broccoli, cheddar cheese, ham, eggs, and pasta. Mix together with olive oil-lemon juice mixture and enjoy!
- Calories 745.1
- Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 279.5 mg
- Fat 43.4 g
- Fiber 7.6 g
- Protein 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14 g
- Sodium 1424.3 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.