Are you tired of paying upwards of $15.00 for a drink at those trendy restaurants and bars? This drink is refreshing, Asian-inspired, and sure to impress your guests or that someone special!
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce white cranberry juice
- 1 ounce lychee juice (from a can of lychees)
- 1 lychee, for garnish
- 1 Place ice into a cocktail shaker. Pour in vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and lychee juice. Cover and shake vigorously until the outside of the cocktail shaker has frosted.
- 2 Strain into a chilled martini glass; garnish with a lychee fruit.
- Calories 237.1
- Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Sugar 15.6 g