I made these for Christmas ’98 for work and had to make more for return trips back to work. They are very easy and decadent looking.
- 8 ounces vanilla flavored confectioners' coating
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages macadamia nuts
- ½ tablespoon orange zest
- 1 Place candy coating in microwave safe bowl; microwave uncovered on high for 40 to 60 seconds. Stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- 2 Stir in nuts and orange zest. Drop mixture by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- 3 Allow to sit until set, store covered in refrigerator. If desired, melt approximately 1 ounce semisweet chocolate and drizzle over.
- Calories 218.1
- Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Fat 18.4 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Sugar 11.8 g