- Published Mar 21st
Macadamia Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Macadamia Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies for 21 servings:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Macadamia Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Macadamia Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2 Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and beat in. Add vanilla and raspberry jam. Mix well.
- 3 Mix together flour and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to batter. Stir in nuts and chips.
- 4 Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Don't overbake. Cool on racks.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 11.9 grams of fat; 23 grams of carbohydrates; 2.5 grams of protein; 19 milligrams of cholesterol; 97 milligrams of sodium.