Simple soft, chewy recipe. You can add a lot of things or… nothing at all. I have never tried them chocolate covered but I am sure this recipe, after cooled, could be dipped in chocolate as well!
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls, one inch apart, onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are slightly browned. Using a moistened spatula, remove at once from baking sheets. Cool on cooling racks until firm. Store in a covered container at room temperature.
- Calories 51.2
- Carbohydrate 7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Fat 2.4 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Sugar 6 g