These very easy-to-make mints are wonderful not only for weddings, but for parties or anytime! Mmm, minty fresh!
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons butter flavored extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- ½ teaspoon green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
- 1 In medium bowl, cream together confectioners' sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Divide into three sections and mix peppermint extract and green food coloring into the first, butter flavored extract and 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring into the second, and lemon extract and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring into the third.
- 2 Roll each section out onto a flat surface and cut with small cookie cutters, or press into candy molds. Allow individual mints to air dry for 2 hours. Then refrigerate or freeze until serving.
- Calories 90.8
- Carbohydrate 19 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Fat 1.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 14 mg
- Sugar 18.5 g