- Published Jul 9th
- Ready In40m
Mal’s Killer Cashew Maca Energy Bites Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mal’s Killer Cashew Maca Energy Bites for 10 servings:
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons raw maca powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Mal’s Killer Cashew Maca Energy Bites Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Mal’s Killer Cashew Maca Energy Bites, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Mal’s Killer Cashew Maca Energy Bites easily:
- 1 Put cashews and salt in a food processor fitted with the S-blade; pulse until cashews are finely chopped but not a paste. Add dates, maca powder, cardamom, and olive oil; blend until mixture is evenly combined and holds together.
- 2 Shape mixture into 10 to 12 balls and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you have cashew meal, you can substitute that for the cashews and save yourself the step of grinding cashews.
- They should last at least a week, unless you eat them all first! They also keep well in the freezer. Just thaw for a few minutes before eating.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 7 grams of fat; 13.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3.6 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 66 milligrams of sodium.