Baked homemade meatballs are served over hot spaghetti with lots of sauce and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Olive oil for greasing pan
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ⅓ cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- 2 Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, mozzarella cheese, and garlic in a medium bowl. Use a 1/4 cup measure or ice cream scoop to portion into 12 to 13 meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Baked until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 4 Bring the Ragu® Sauce to a simmer in a 12-inch skillet. Gently place the cooked meatballs into the sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- 5 Ladle some of the sauce over hot pasta and toss to coat. Serve with more sauce and the meatballs with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Calories 525.8
- Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Fat 17.9 g
- Fiber 4.5 g
- Protein 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Sodium 1006 mg
- Sugar 7.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.