- Published May 27th
- Ready In2h
Mandarin Orange Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mandarin Orange Cake I for 18 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
Mandarin Orange Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h
To cook Mandarin Orange Cake I, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mandarin Orange Cake I is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Mandarin Orange Cake I within 2 hours . The following are the steps to cook Mandarin Orange Cake I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil and mandarin oranges with juice. Beat until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- 4 To make the topping: In a large bowl, beat together whipped topping, pineapple with juice and dry pudding mix until blended. Spread on cake.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 19.9 grams of fat; 38.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 42 milligrams of cholesterol; 287 milligrams of sodium.