Published Dec 5th
Prep 10m Cook - Additional - Ready In 10m
Servings 4 Calories 137 kcal
This fruity, citrusy homemade mandarin orange ginger dressing goes great on a simple green salad or any Asian inspired salad.
- 0.25 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed mandarin orange juice
- 1.5 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon mandarin orange zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 0.5 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 0.25 teaspoon sea salt
- 0.13 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Combine avocado oil, rice vinegar, mandarin orange juice, ginger root, mandarin orange zest, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, black sesame seeds, salt, and pepper in a small glass jar with a tightly secured lid.
- 2 Shake until dressing starts to emulsify, about 20 seconds. Taste, and adjust seasonings, if necessary to suit your taste. Store in the refrigerator.
- Calories 137 kcal
- Carbohydrate 4 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 290 mg
- Fat 14 g