Try these delicious steak tacos with vibrant mango salsa for a real treat!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 8 (6 inch) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas
- 2 ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- 2 In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over flank steak, pressing to coat. Brown steak in oil on both sides. Place steak on cookie sheet. Roast until meat thermometer inserted in center of steak reads 135 degrees F. Remove from oven, and let rest 10 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix salsa ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4 Cut steak into thin slices. Place 2 or 3 slices steak on each tortilla. Top with salsa. Roll up tortillas.
- Calories 391.2
- Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Fat 13.9 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Sodium 1067.6 mg
- Sugar 13 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.