- Published Jun 10th
- Ready In8h 40m
Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin for 6 servings:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin Cooking Instructions
- Ready In8h 40m
To cook Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin within 8 hours 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin easily:
- 1 Whisk onion, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, garlic, horseradish, sesame oil, and black pepper together in a shallow bowl. Add pork to marinade and turn to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate pork, 8 hours to overnight.
- 2 Remove pork from marinade and pour marinade into a small saucepan. Cook marinade over medium-low heat until bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in the hot oil, basting with marinade, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low and cook pork, basting occasionally with marinade, until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 301 calories; 7.2 grams of fat; 38.5 grams of carbohydrates; 20.4 grams of protein; 63 milligrams of cholesterol; 176 milligrams of sodium.