- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In1h
Maple Walnut Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Maple Walnut Pie for 8 servings:
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavored extract
- 1 cup walnut halves
Maple Walnut Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Maple Walnut Pie, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Maple Walnut Pie is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Maple Walnut Pie within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Maple Walnut Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.)
- 2 In a saucepan, Mix brown sugar and flour. Add maple syrup, butter and salt. Heat until butter melts, stirring constantly.
- 3 In a medium bowl, beat eggs with maple flavoring. Stir in sugar mixture. Pour into unbaked pie shell and sprinkle with walnuts.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until filling is set.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 21.9 grams of fat; 60.2 grams of carbohydrates; 5.9 grams of protein; 81 milligrams of cholesterol; 255 milligrams of sodium.