- Published Jul 19th
- Ready In1h 10m
This is a wonderful casserole my mother served often. It was always a hit with everyone who tried it – especially the men!
Marcia’s Company Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Marcia’s Company Casserole for 8 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Marcia’s Company Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Marcia’s Company Casserole, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Marcia’s Company Casserole is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Marcia’s Company Casserole within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Marcia’s Company Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook ground beef until evenly brown. Stir in tomato sauce; remove from heat. In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, green onion and green pepper.
- 3 Spread 1/2 the cooked noodles in the casserole dish. Cover with cheese mixture, then the remaining noodles. Pour melted margarine over the noodles. Spoon meat sauce on top and spread to cover noodles.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 28 grams of fat; 25.2 grams of carbohydrates; 20.5 grams of protein; 102 milligrams of cholesterol; 586 milligrams of sodium.