This is an easy hot dip that I love to serve at NASCAR parties. Can use for any occasion and can use many different types of meats, or omit the meat entirely. Sometimes I add 3/4 pound of cooked ground turkey or lean ground beef if I want to make it more of a meal. Add extra peppers or spices if you like your food hotter. I usually make 2 pans, one with lots of hot stuff and one omitting the chiles, olives and peppers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 12 ounces chopped, sliced pepperoni
- 1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 Spread the cream cheese in a layer in a 9 inch square baking dish. Spread a layer of pizza sauce over the cream cheese, followed by layers of shredded cheese, green chilies, black olives, jalapenos, and pepperoni.
- 3 Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated throughout.
- Calories 428.2
- Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 93 mg
- Fat 35 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Sodium 1566.4 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g