- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In20m
Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips for 1 serving:
- 6 ounces sliced Margherita® Pepperoni, to desired thickness*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fennel seeds (optional)
- Dipping Sauce:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (see footnote for microwave preparation).
- 2 On a baking pan, place pepperoni slices evenly in rows.
- 3 Sprinkle dried garlic powder and dried parsley on top of the pepperoni. May also add parmesan cheese and fennel seeds.
- 4 Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5 Remove from pan, and let cool for 30 seconds.
- 6 Plate to serve with the dipping sauce. Can also be stored for future snacking refrigerated in an airtight container.
- * Instead of sliced pepperoni, you may also use the deli sized pepperoni cut into thirds or quarters.
- May also prepare in the microwave on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels for 60-90 seconds.
Per Serving: 1189 calories; 103.6 grams of fat; 18.4 grams of carbohydrates; 43.9 grams of protein; 229 milligrams of cholesterol; 3045 milligrams of sodium.