This mixture of orange juice, soy sauce, and garlic gives this marinade a wonderful taste.
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 In a large non-reactive dish, mix together the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Place the tuna steaks in the marinade and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat grill for high heat.
- 3 Lightly oil grill grate. Cook the tuna steaks for 5 to 6 minutes, then turn and baste with the marinade. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or to desired doneness. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Fat 7.9 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 944.6 mg
- Sugar 1.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.