Dinner is served on a stick! So hearty you won’t need side dishes with this dinner.
- 2 red potatoes
- 4 (6 inch) skewers
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 large tomato, cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until nearly tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cut in quarters.
- 3 Thread 4 shrimp onto skewers, piercing each shrimp near the head and tail, alternating with potato, onion, and tomato chunks; repeat with remaining skewers. Arrange skewers on a platter and coat with olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4 Cook skewers on preheated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Calories 289.9
- Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Fat 15 g
- Fiber 3.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 738.5 mg
- Sugar 3.9 g