- Published Dec 25th
- Ready In25m
Mediterranean Salmon Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mediterranean Salmon for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 (3 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
Mediterranean Salmon Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Mediterranean Salmon, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mediterranean Salmon is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Mediterranean Salmon within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Mediterranean Salmon easily:
- 1 Mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Arrange the salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish. Rub garlic onto the fillets, then pour the vinegar and oil over them, turning once to coat. Season with cilantro, basil, and garlic salt. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2 Preheat your oven's broiler.
- 3 Place the salmon about 6 inches from the heat source, and broil for 15 minutes, turning once, or until browned on both sides and easily flaked with a fork. Brush occasionally with the sauce from the pan.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 35.2 grams of fat; 3.6 grams of carbohydrates; 15 grams of protein; 42 milligrams of cholesterol; 725 milligrams of sodium.