- Published Apr 12th
- Ready In25m
Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread for 24 servings:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Melt – In – Your – Mouth Shortbread easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Whip butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, cornstarch, and flour. Beat on low for one minute, then on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Drop cookies by spoonfuls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Watch that the edges don't brown too much. Cool on wire racks.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 7.8 grams of fat; 9.7 grams of carbohydrates; 0.9 gram of protein; 20 milligrams of cholesterol; 55 milligrams of sodium.