This recipe using only three chicken breasts is very economical and super delicious! My kids love it and they are extremely picky. The chicken just melts in your mouth and is so flavorful! Garlic bread and salad goes well with this meal. I always taste before serving so I will know what, if anything more, I need to add such as Parmesan, Italian dressing, or milk if it’s too thick, etc.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces Italian salad dressing
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons malt vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 Whisk sea salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Season chicken breasts with seasoning mixture and place chicken in the slow cooker.
- 2 Stir cream of mushroom soup, Italian dressing, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, and vinegar together in a bowl; pour over chicken.
- 3 Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- 4 Shred chicken in the slow cooker using 2 forks.
- 5 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- 6 Serve chicken over angel hair pasta.
- Calories 480.4
- Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Fat 25 g
- Fiber 2.3 g
- Protein 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Sodium 1582.4 mg
- Sugar 5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.