Corn fritters like my grandmother used to make them! Corn fritters are one of my favorite dishes and with the extra flavor kick from the added Parmesan cheese, you’ll be sure to love this dish! Use canned corn or boiled corn off the cob.
- 5 tablespoons biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Whisk baking mix with salt, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl and stir in corn and onion. Lightly stir biscuit mix-cheese mixture into corn mixture just until moistened; do not overmix.
- 2 Melt butter with vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drop batter into hot skillet with a tablespoon and flatten fritters slightly with spoon. Cook fritters until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side, and drain on paper towels.
- Calories 241.9
- Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Fat 17.9 g
- Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Sodium 553.1 mg
- Sugar 2.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.