Mexican-style pasta salad that is a great change for a picnic.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing, or more to taste
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 slice onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- 2 Mix black beans, corn, green chilies, red bell pepper, Italian dressing, Mexican cheese, green onions, cilantro, onion, taco seasoning, and lime juice together in a bowl. Add rotini and lightly stir to combine.
- Calories 246.3
- Carbohydrate 41 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Fat 5.5 g
- Fiber 4.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Sodium 651.4 mg
- Sugar 3 g