Angel’s Mexican Pizza is made with ground beef, two cheeses and plenty of Mexican style toppings. Ole!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Mix in the refried beans; set aside.
- 3 Spread the beef mixture evenly on two tortillas. Top each tortilla with a second tortilla. Place even amounts of Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese on top of the second tortillas. Place the tortillas onto a large baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- 5 Remove from oven and top with sour cream, tomato, avocado, black olives and green onions. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve warm.
- Calories 683.7
- Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Fat 41.1 g
- Fiber 9.2 g
- Protein 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Sodium 1294 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.