This spicy, Mexican-flavored pizza comes together in a snap with just a few ingredients!
- ½ (16 ounce) can spicy fat-free refried beans*
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked Italian pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded hearts of romaine lettuce
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Adjust oven rack to lowest position, and heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix beans and 1/2 cup salsa in a medium bowl. Place crust on a cookie sheet, then spread the bean mixture over crust. Bake until it's crisp and warm, about 10 minutes.
- 2 Remove from oven; top with lettuce, green onions and dollop with the remaining salsa. Drizzle (or, if dressing has an easy-pour top, squirt) dressing over pizza. Top with chips and cheese, then return to oven and bake until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes longer. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
- Calories 372.6
- Carbohydrate 44 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Fat 15.3 g
- Fiber 4.5 g
- Protein 17 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Sodium 1026.7 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g