A tangy sweet and sour treat, the Meyer lemons make it sweeter than a traditional lemon pie, but still keep that citrus kick.
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ¾ fluid ounces Meyer lemon juice
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, unbaked
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place sugar, eggs, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- 3 Pour melted butter into the blender and blend for 30 seconds more.
- 4 Transfer lemon filling to the pastry shell.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until filling is just set, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow pie to rest until completely set before serving, about 15 minutes more.
- Calories 315.9
- Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 85 mg
- Fat 15.1 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Sodium 184.1 mg
- Sugar 31.8 g