- Published Apr 19th
- Ready In1h 15m
Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge for 60 servings:
- 1 (24 ounce) package white almond bark, broken in half
- 12 ounces peanut butter, or more to taste
- 3 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bars (such as Hershey's®)
Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Microwave Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge easily:
- 1 Line an 8-inch square pan with waxed paper or spray with cooking spray.
- 2 Place 1 almond bark half in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave, in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes. Add peanut butter to melted almond bark and mix well. Add the remaining almond bark to the bowl and push to the bottom of the bowl.
- 3 Heat mixture in the microwave for 1 minute; stir to break up any large pieces. Continue heating in microwave, in 30 second intervals, until completely melted. Pour fudge mixture into the prepared square pan.
- 4 Melt chocolate bars in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over fudge. Swirl the chocolate into the fudge using a knife.
- 5 Refrigerate fudge until solid, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- If the mixture is refrigerated too long, it is hard to cut and breaks easily. It will soften some if left out at room temperature.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 7.1 grams of fat; 9.1 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 37 milligrams of sodium.