Top your smooth and creamy Milk Chocolate Cheesecake with generous spoonfuls of whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Fudge Marble Cake Mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- whipping cream
- fresh strawberries
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- 2 For filling, combine contents of cocoa packet from mix, 1/4 cup cake mix, cream cheese and melted chocolate in large bowl. Beat at high speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add eggs and cream. Beat at high speed for 1 minute. Set aside.
- 3 For crust, stir remaining cake mix and melted butter in medium bowl. Mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle mixture into pan. Pour filling over mixture.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool in pan. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish individual servings with dollops of whipped cream and strawberries.
- Calories 502.7
- Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Fat 32 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Sodium 434.8 mg
- Sugar 29.6 g