An easy (no-bake) milk chocolate cream pie that is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (7 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy (such as Hershey's®), broken into pieces
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 Melt marshmallows with milk in a microwave-safe container in a microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until smooth. Slowly add chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- 2 Beat whipping cream in a separate bowl using a mixer until thick. Stir into chocolate mixture. Pour into pie crust.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Calories 525
- Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Fat 37 g
- Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Sodium 230.5 mg
- Sugar 30.2 g