- Published Dec 23rd
Million Dollar Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Million Dollar Fudge for 48 servings:
- 4 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 (1 ounce) squares German sweet chocolate
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
Million Dollar Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Million Dollar Fudge easily:
- 1 Butter two 9x9 inch baking pans and set aside.
- 2 Place chocolate chips, German chocolate, marshmallow creme, and nuts into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3 In a 4 quart saucepan, combine sugar, salt, butter, and evaporated milk. Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil, and cook for 6 minutes.
- 4 Pour boiling syrup over ingredients in bowl, beat until all chocolate is melted. Pour into prepared pans. Let stand a few hours before cutting.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 8.9 grams of fat; 32.8 grams of carbohydrates; 2.1 grams of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 18 milligrams of sodium.