The perfect combination of pasta, ground beef, and cream cheese mixture. Unbelievably good! Serve with garlic bread and salad. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup butter, sliced - divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Transfer to a bowl and mix spaghetti sauce into ground beef.
- 4 Place half the slices of butter into the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Spread half the spaghetti into the dish. Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream together in a bowl; spread mixture over spaghetti. Layer remaining spaghetti over creamy mixture. Top with remaining pats of butter.
- 5 Pour ground beef mixture over spaghetti and spread to cover casserole.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Spread Cheddar cheese over casserole and continue baking until cheese has melted and is lightly browned, about 15 more minutes.
- Calories 617.5
- Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Fat 42.2 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Sodium 721 mg
- Sugar 6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.