- Published Aug 15th
- Ready In1h 30m
Millionaire’s Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Millionaire’s Cake for 24 servings:
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Millionaire’s Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Millionaire’s Cake, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Millionaire’s Cake is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Millionaire’s Cake within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Millionaire’s Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch pan.
- 2 Drain pineapple. Put pineapple in a clean layered cheesecloth and wring out remaining juice. If pineapple is not well drained, it will make the filling runny.
- 3 Mix and bake cake according to package instructions. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Discard or find another use for the remaining half of the batter.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes or until done. Let cake cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 5 Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add milk, combining thoroughly. Add instant pudding and beat until thick. Pudding mixture will thicken when refrigerated. When cake is cool and pudding mixture is thickened you can assemble the cake. Spread pudding mixture on top of the cooled cake. Sprinkle drained pineapple over pudding. Carefully spread thawed frozen whipped topping over all. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over all. Refrigerate. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 241 calories; 12.9 grams of fat; 29.4 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 12 milligrams of cholesterol; 240 milligrams of sodium.