Two cheeses that partner well with the savory goodness of the onion, bacon, and basil, all with a pop of fresh fruity flavor from blueberries.
- aluminum foil
- 3 slices bacon
- 4 mini naan flatbreads
- 1 ¼ cups shredded Gruyere cheese, divided
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble when cool enough to handle.
- 3 Sprinkle naan flatbreads with 1/2 of the Gruyere cheese, leaving 1/2 inch border at the edges. Sprinkle with blue cheese and red onion and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4 Bake until flatbreads begin to brown, 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with blueberries, bacon, and the remaining Gruyere. Bake until the cheese has melted and the flatbreads are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Top with sliced basil and black pepper. Serve immediately.
- Calories 500.4
- Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Fat 21.7 g
- Fiber 9.1 g
- Protein 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Sodium 815.6 mg
- Sugar 6.1 g