- Published Oct 19th
- Ready In1h 5m
Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic for 24 servings:
- 2 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese-flavored crackers (such as Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish)
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, or to taste
Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 5m
To cook Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic within 1 hour 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Mini Cheeseball Pumpkins with Caramelized Garlic easily:
- 1 Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until sizzling, about 30 seconds. Add garlic and sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until garlic just starts to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Immediately remove from heat. Transfer garlic mixture to a bowl. Add cream cheese, green onions, and garlic salt. Beat using an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Cover and refrigerate until firm enough to handle, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Shape chilled cheese mixture into golf-ball-sized balls. Roll each ball in crushed cheese cracker crumbs and slightly flatten the bottom. Press 1/2 a pretzel stick into the top. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture.
- 3 Spread parsley out on a serving plate and place mini cheeseball pumpkins on top, leaving enough room in between for parsley to show through.
- Cook's Note:
- When decorating, rip off tiny leaves of parsley and place under the pretzel sticks on top of the balls, if desired.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 8.6 grams of fat; 19.4 grams of carbohydrates; 5.6 grams of protein; 21 milligrams of cholesterol; 631 milligrams of sodium.