These little frittatas are so quick and easy, and my husband and kids just gobble them up. Make them in a 24 cup mini-muffin tin. I first had these at a neighborhood breakfast, and my neighbor added fresh onions and veggies, but this is great for making on nights when there isn’t much in the fridge! Honey ham is good in these, as well. They can be served hot or cold and are great as reheated leftovers.
- cooking spray
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, finely chopped
- 6 slices deli ham, finely chopped
- 8 eggs
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare 24-cup mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Toss cheese and ham together in a bowl; distribute evenly between the 24 prepared muffin cups.
- 3 Beat eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper together with a whisk in a bowl; pour in equal amounts over ham and cheese in muffin cups.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until tops turn light golden brown, about 12 minutes. Remove frittatas form cups with a spoon.
- Calories 197.5
- Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 195.1 mg
- Fat 14.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Sodium 375.6 mg
- Sugar 0.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.