So tasty, cute, and totally YUMMY! All the greatness of the original versions, but MINI! No need for a traditional water bath or for the lengthy cooling time.
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅓ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅓ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 24 mini graham cracker pie crusts (such as Keebler®)
- 1 ½ cups whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pumpkin pie spice, and flour in a small bowl.
- 2 Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla extract, almond extract, and sugar and spice mixture; mix until smooth and thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture evenly into the mini pie crusts.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until cheesecakes are set, about 30 minutes. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for 90 minutes before serving.
- 4 To serve, top each mini cheesecake with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Calories 296
- Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Fat 17.5 g
- Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Sodium 286.1 mg
- Sugar 19.7 g